Fund Manager
Contact Us

company acquisitions

[ Q2 00 - Q2 01 Archive ] [ Current Message Board ] [ Archives ] [ Search ]

Posted by Steve Walters on February 15, 2001 at 17:46:43:

Hi Mark,
I am holding stock in a company which will be bought by another company in the
near future. Once the transaction takes place the share differential will be
taken care of by applying a split to my existing stock. Do I just need to
change the stock name/symbol in order to retain my cost basis data, or is
there something else I would need to do?


Replies: | Search | Site Map | About Us | Privacy Policy