[ Q3 01 - Q1 03 Archive ]
[ Current Message Board ]
[ Archives ]
[ Search ]
Posted by Danny Mensingh on November 10, 2001 at 04:27:27:
In Reply to: Re: UPGRADES posted by Mark on November 09, 2001 at 16:11:38:
Since you're on topic of requests for version 6.0:
1. Choice of Cash Account during transaction entry (I have cash & margin loan)
2. Multiple Chart Windows
3. Trendline drawn "automatically" ie when a trendline is drawn from left to right, FM automatically draws the line using the average price (or some other algorithm) from the start of the line to the end of the line
4. Enhancing point 3, parallel lines drawn half or 1 std deviation from the average (ie 3 parallel trendlines with Average in the midlle and plus/minus std deviation on either side)
5. Use internet explorer proxy settings
6. Leave full menu bar (FIle, Edit, etc) across the top regardless of whether a chart or report window is selected. Sometimes, I need to change my default cash account (via options, preferences), but this menu is only available when a chart windows is selected. Typically, would always have the full menu available and grey out options not relevant for particvular window.
7. Any plans on changing the interface? I would like to have a "navigation" pane on the left that would list, say all my portfolios as "folders". Clicking on a portfolio opens up all the shares / funds in tha portfolio. Selecting a share or fund brings up a graph or report or something similar.
Just my suggestions.