Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Version 10 and conversion of Fund Performance statistics

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby LynneB » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am

After installing Version 10 beta 3, I looked at four of my reports that include Fund Performance statistics. In one report, the three Fund Performance columns converted to Time Weighted Returns. In the other three reports, the Fund Performance columns were dropped, as were all the columns that followed. I can make samples of the reports (before and after) if you need them.
LynneB

Postby Mark » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 am

Hi LynneB,

As of version 10 there are no longer "Fund Performance" yields. They have been replaced by "Time-Weighted Returns". In the case of an individual investment, the two are equivalent.

Reports with Fund Performance fields should have been replaced with Time-Weighted Returns. Are all of these reports "Custom" reports? I'm not able to reproduce this problem here with a Custom report. If you could send me copies of your reports, that would be great. Hopefully I can then reproduce the problem.

To get a regular email address to use, please go here:

http://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/email.html

and fill out any simple message, and after submitting you'll see an email you can use to attach any files. If possible, you can also do a "File / Backup..." in your v9 that contains these reports, and send this backup file.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Feedback