Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Program Defaults

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby 4Profits » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 am

Mark,
Would it be possible to add a program default setup. For example everytime I enter a stock it would default to last year for period, Trailing stops of 20% for warning and 25 for critical. Investment Goal, Asset Type

Also a Buy to field or Buy below field on the setup. Finally would it be possible to expand the number of Asset Types or give us an industry field that had about 50 possible entries

Thanks,

Jim
4Profits

Postby Mark » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 am

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback/ideas.

"last year for period": Do you mean for a graph's date settings on an investment based graph?

What would the 'Buy to' and 'Buy below' fields do/mean?
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby 4Profits » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:51 am

For Last year I do mean Date settings. One of the problems I have is when I do a view|zoom|max all - FM zooms all of my graphs even the ones I have gone through and set for a specific time period. At least I think that is what is happening. There should be a check mark that has to be set each time to apply to all positions, like there is in the graph dates selection.

Buy to or Buy Below is like an alert. I want to be notified when a stock is below a certain value. It also becomes like a trend line since I may add to these stocks when ever the stock drops below this point. The problem with alerts is it only triggers once. IT does not reset when it goes out of the trigger point unless I go back in and reset the dates to omit the last trigger event.
4Profits

Postby Mark » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 am

Hi 4Profits,

On the 'Zoom / Max - All' command... Notice, there is also a "Max - Top" command which does only the topmost displayed investment.

Thanks for the clarification on the alert options you're looking for.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Feedback