Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

custom properties / portfolio editor

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby JeanneMarie » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Being able to display a custom investment property in the portfolio editor would be a nice-to-have. There are seven extra check boxes in the choose-columns-to-display dialog, so I figured I'd mention it.

Thanks for listening.
JeanneMarie

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:48 am

Hi JeanneMarie,

The Custom Investment Properties are already available in the Portfolio Editor. There are no extra check boxes in the Choose Columns to Display dialog box, so I suspect maybe you have some blank names for some of your custom investment properties, resulting in it looking like you have 7 extras? Check under "Options / Custom Investment Properties..." and make sure you have names assigned to all 10. You should see them all in the "View / List Columns..." dialog box available in the Portfolio Editor window.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby JeanneMarie » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 am

Well, as before, you zeroed in on my problem. Thanks so much. This is much better.

I will add that moving things around that choose-columns-to-display dialog box is especially cumbersome (painful) just because the list is so very long. But that's just about the interface and not the features of the program, which look more powerful all the time.
JeanneMarie

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:06 am

Hi JeanneMarie,

You're right, we could definitely improve that by allowing drag/drop within that list... Glad the other issue is solved.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Feedback