Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Web portal enhancement

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby MichelV » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:37 am

Hi Mark,

I noticed that you have an Android version of the Web portal access. App that I have no way of evaluating as I'm iOs based. I'm guessing that many of your users or client's users are also using iPhones. Without going extensive with a full grown iOs app dev, I was wondering if you would consider the following minor changes to the Web version of the portal :

A) Either by device detection or by at least by user selection on the login page, redirect to a "Portable" version of the Web portal pages. Having things sized and positioned more relatively to a web page resolution as seen on a phone device thus avoiding to have to rotate the phone, zoom-in etc...

B) Add "Expand all" and "Collapse all" buttons or the possibility of showing a flat version of all investments without having to open each sub-portfolios.

C) Showing the Value change per investments and not only the Price and % change.

Thanks for reading.

Michel.
MichelV

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:10 am

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the ideas/feedback. You're right, we only offer an Android app, plus the web browser interface. These would be good improvements.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi Michel,

The client portal should now be mobile friendly when accessing it with a web browser. This was always our intention, but there was a display error that we have fixed.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby MichelV » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 am

Thanks Mark for taking care of (A) so quickly.
MichelV

Return to Feedback