Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Enhanced Charting

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby 4Profits » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Presently you can plot cost/Price cost/Value but when you try to add moving averages under options they do not show up on the cost charts. It would be nice to give a list of the various chart features and then allow you to check what you want to see and select a color at the same time. This could be a wysiwyg view. In this manner you could get cost/price/value with moving averages and alerts all on one chart.

Also is there a way you can increase the number of entries under asset type. I have tried to add fields in the registry but they will not take.
4Profits

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback, that would be more flexible. Sorry, the asset types are limited to 25.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby 4Profits » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 am

Mark,

Is this something that could be expanded in a future release. I use asset types for things like Wind, Solar, Geo Thermal, Nano, Banking, coal in addition to the normal asset types. I even use it for Shorts, Recovering Banks ect. It makes for an easy way for tracking and This is not something you need a 0 to 100% allotment. If you don't could you add a new field you could call it anything but give us lots of entries or even a new field with anything for an entry.
4Profits

Postby Mark » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 am

Hi Jim,

Yes, this is something we can consider adding. Maybe a "category" field, where you can define your own categories, and add investments into any number of categories. These would not be percentage allocations, but just either in/out of that category.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Feedback