Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Bulk Reconcile.

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby aviator » Sun May 06, 2018 8:14 am

Hi Mark,

It would be very handy to be able to reconcile all accounts within a portfolio or sub-portfolio. Ideally, the reconciliation would begin at whatever portfolio or sub-portfolio I've chosen from the portfolio editor, and end at the bottom of said portfolio or sub-portfolio.

The current method of selecting each account is tedious. Each account requires a minimum of four clicks plus lost time as I open and close sub-portfolios. With many accounts, it's easy to see how reconciliation becomes a time sink (or, in my case, allow months to pass between reconciliations).

Thanks for the consideration.
aviator

Postby Mark » Sun May 06, 2018 9:56 am

Hi aviator,

Understood, thanks for the feedback. The Advisor version does have a bulk reconcile feature for institutional data interfaces. We can consider extending this to the Personal/Professional versions for the OFX interface.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby aviator » Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks, as usual, for the quick reply.

I'm not sure what "institutional data interfaces" are, but I envisioned it working similar to how transactions are retrieved today -- where I have the option to select sub-portfolios. That interface, I'm guessing, is comfortable to your users and will take no time to understand.

Thanks again for looking at this.
aviator

Return to Feedback