Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Manual order of the sub-portfolios

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby Djobydjoba » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:17 am

Hi Mark,

Another request/suggestion again (sorry, I know this is too much): be able to order manually the sub-portfolios in the portfolio tree. Probably this request has been made before.

Until now I did with the alphabetical order, trying to find appropriate sub-portfolio names to order them the way I want (at least for the upper levels of hierarchy). But this is constraining.

I know I can add a numbering in the sub-portfolio names to sort them the way I want, but I don't want that. It doesn't look nice in the program and in the reports.

This ability to order manually the sub-portfolios would be a next level to the flexibility of the sub-portfolios tree, and to new ideas to organize / prioritize our sub-portfolios (and I guess for the Advisor version, clients).

And why not, beside the manual order, be able to reorganize sub-portfolios at a same level of hierarchy by other criteria: by number of investments in the sub-porfolio, or by total value in the sub-portfolio, or by recent activities (transactions) in the sub-porfolio...

Thanks
Djobydjoba

Postby Mark » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi Djobydjoba,

Understood, thanks for the idea/feedback.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Feedback