Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Account log-in process

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby Mary Kennedy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:12 pm

I have two suggestions for how I set up my log-in on FM: First, when I am setting up my account, and I type my password into your form, PLEASE let me see what I type. Right now all I see is a row of dots. Second, when FM gives me an error message that a PW is wrong, PLEASE tell me WHICH PW is wrong. I have multiple accounts. Last week, I updated all my passwords and then I had to tell FM all the new passwords. One of typed wrong but I couldn't figure out which one. I couldn't see any of them and FM wouldn't say. So I kept changing them, trying to fix it, and eventually got locked out of all my accounts. No fun at all
Mary Kennedy

Postby Mark » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Hi Mary Kennedy,

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the troubles. I agree an option to view your password would be good.

When you get any error message from a transaction retrieve (like "Signon Invalid") FM will display which account that was for in the next message box. It says failed to retrieve a specific account, and gives the account name and account number.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mary Kennedy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:46 am

Good to know, though I couldn't find that when I got the message. It was pretty generic. I hope this doesn't happen again, but if it does I will look harder for that detail
Mary Kennedy

Return to Feedback