Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Alight Solutions claims invalid credentials

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby sollner » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:59 am

My company, Raytheon Technologies, changed our 401k to Alight Financial Solutions at the first of the year. I can log into Alight from my desktop, but I cannot get FM to connect to my account. I went looking for solutions on the Mint site, and it seems to be that the Alight OFX wants to see my User ID (no problem) and a password in the form of my Alight password followed by a hyphen and a 5-digit company code. If I had a Mint account, there is a way to find the Raytheon Technologies company code, but my very old Intuit account seems to be blocking me from getting there. (There is no way I can find to change my Mint password.) I tried Alight support, who had no clue and directed me to Mint.

So my question is, is there another way to find out the Raytheon company code that Alight Solutions is looking for?

Thanks,
Gerry
sollner

Postby Mark » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi Gerry,

The instructions I have say that the "User ID" should be:

SSN-CID

where SSN is your social security number, and CID is the company ID. I don't have any specific instructions for the password, so I'm assuming it is the same as the regular website password.

In your message you said you were putting the dash and CID in the password, but I believe that should be in the User ID instead.

I don't know how to find the company ID. I would think Alight would be able to provide help on that.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby sollner » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:44 pm

Hi Mark,

I saw the instructions about SSN-CID. The instructions on Mint say password-CID. In either case, I need the CID. There are instructions on Mint about how to find it in their stored list, but I can't log on to Intuit for reasons I can't figure out; I just get into a dead-end loop. Maybe I can set up a new account, for my wife say, and see if they have the info somewhere. In the meantime, I have a ticket in with Alight which they say will take 2 business days to get to.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know the situation at FM. Always a pleasure!

Cheers,
Gerry
sollner

Return to Prices and Transactions