Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Fidelity Transaction Download

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby Vandring » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:52 am

I am unable to login to Fidelity to download my transactions. I checked the other threads from December, but there was no help for me there.

When I try to retrieve transactions, I get the following error message: Fund Manager - Transaction Retrieve -> Signon Invalid -> Error occurred logging in

I am running on Win10. I have IE11 installed (i.e. Internet Explorerer). 2FA is currently disabled on Fidelity. I validated the password is correct and I can log on Fidelity in the a browser.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Vandring

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:02 am

Hi Vandring,

The 2FA isn't applicable to logging into the OFX server when retrieving transactions. The only thing that matters here is the username/password. Since Fidelity is telling you the signon failed, you are successfully connecting to their OFX server, but for some reason the provided username/password aren't being accepted. I would suggest double checking what you have entered in FM, and make sure you're checking the login details in the same sub-portfolio you're retrieving. Retrieve just this one sub-portfolio to avoid any confusion. If it still fails, you can call Fidelity and ask them for help. Ask them what login credentials you should be using for Quicken, as both Quicken and FM use the same OFX server.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions