Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Transaction retieve from Vanguard not working after update

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby gmbun » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi, the trial period I was enjoying expired so I purchased the upgrade to v9.3 and installed it. Now I can't retrieve transactions from my Vanguard account. I have verified the logon info at Vanguard and it is accepted when I use a browser but the same is reported as invalid when using FM9.3. I have updated all available updates using the 'check for updates' feature in FM. Any suggestions that I can try will be greatly appreciated since this is one of the features I use frequently. Thanks gary beck
gmbun

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi gmbun,

Have you double checked things like re-typing your whole username/password, and making sure caps lock is off? If it is coming back as login invalid, then somehow either the username or password are not as expected by the assigned broker/fund company. Also, double check your account is still assigned to Vanguard, and didn't accidentally get changed.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby gmbun » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Hi Mark,
Suddenly FM has started working again. Perhaps the Vanguard site had a problem that is now fixed. Anyway as of now all is working and thanks again.
gmbun

Return to Prices and Transactions