Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Aqumulate data aggregator import option

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby mcrews » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:51 am

Hello,

I am looking at Aqumulate to provide a data feed for other technologies and wanted to be able ti import their feed to FM.

Speaking with them -- they stated that their file/feed is essentially TD Ameritrade w/ a small modification.

Has anyone used Aqumulate and/or is it possible to add them to the import option for transactions.

Thanks!!!

Matthew
mcrews

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:02 am

Hi Matthew,

I'm not familiar with them. Do you have a sample data file from them? It may be an OFX formatted file, or it could be in the TDA institutional format. We support both, but the institutional format is only in the Advisor version. You'd have to look at the file, or ask them to see the format. If you want to email or attach a sample file I can help take a look.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby mcrews » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 am

Mark,

I have the Advisor version so no issues there.

They stated it was TD Ameritrade format with a small tweak. I will request a sample file to forward you for analysis/review.

Thanks,

Matthew
mcrews

Postby mcrews » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Mark,

I've emailed a link to the Aqumulate file information. Hopefully that helps determine if it will work w/ or w/out much effort.

Thanks,

Matthew
mcrews

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi Matthew,

Yes, those are TD Institutional files, which you can import in Fund Manager. Under "File / Import" use the "TD Ameritrade" commands. I tested importing the transaction file, and that worked. I'm not sure what the differences are that they mentioned, but they didn't prevent it from working. If you've not used the institutional files before, you might like to watch this tutorial:

https://youtu.be/BUS2YS1co2E
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions