Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Yields showing for sold investment

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby Exspextations » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:34 am

Hi Mark,

In January 2015 I sold several investments that I had held for at least 5 years, after which I deselected the 'Retrieve prices' from the 'Internet Retrieve' tab and hid the investments by selecting the 'Hidden' option on the 'Other' tab. However, while I am not aware that I have changed anything, one of these investments, while the investment remains hidden it has started displaying yield data for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years, but nothing for 3 or 6 months - all the other funds sold at the same time continue to show NA across the board (see attached screen dump).

The investment shows a 11% loss in 1 year and only a 15% gain over the 10 years it was held against an actual gain of >600% and the yield data are therefore distorting the overall portfolio performance. I have checked the investment: no price data have been added since it was sold and the number of units held and their value remain 0.00. Do you or anybody know why this one investment fund is behaving this way and, if so what I need to do to remove it?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (69.41 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Exspextations

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:22 am

Hi Exspextations,

What are your yield interpolation range settings? If you'd like to email me that investment file (*.dat), I can take a look here.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions