Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Yellow Text is (nearly) unreadable when printed on paper

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager graphs.

Postby nagorak » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 am

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but maybe you can help me out with it. I really like the charts Fund Manager produces. The problem I am suffering from is the yellow text on the pie charts. While the yellow text works great on a black background, when I print a pie chart, the text remains yellow and is extremely difficult (almost impossible) to see on a white paper background. The white text gets changed to black, so that is fine, but is there someway to force the yellow text to also print in a darker color, like blue or also in black?
nagorak

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 am

Hi natorak,

Yes, you can change any of the colors, including this yellow text. Choose "Options / Colors...". In this dialog there is a selection box labeled "Edit Color". Choose "Yield Text" here (it is near the bottom of the list), and then change the color to whatever you want. You might also want to set up Skins, one for printing, and one for displaying on the screen. Use the menu commands under "Options / Skins" to save/recall memorized color and font schemes.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby nagorak » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 am

Thanks for the help!
nagorak

Return to Graphs