Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

X AXIS

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager graphs.

Postby wizard348 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:04 pm

My graph doesn't appear to be sitting in the proper position on my screen. Along the x-axis, the date axis, at the bottom of my graph, the dates don't correspond to the same date on the graph.

The left-most side has the earliest date that I have a price for, one year ago. The right-most side has the latest date, today. And they correspond to the proper places on the grapj. But as I move my cursor along the graph, the dates that pop up at the bottom don't correspond with the dates that are permanently shown on the X-axis which are shown as the 22nd day of each month.

Example: The X-axis date at the bottom of the graph says 7-22, but when I run my cursor along the graph, that point pops up 7-1. And the difference gets worse until I reach the center of the graph and then it starts closing down until it is correct on the first date at the bottom of the graph and the starting point of the graph.

Thank you very much. I LOVE your PRO edition. I think I started using your software at least 20 years ago and I LOVE it.

Gary Inman
wizard348

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:45 am

Hi Gary,

It sounds like the 7-22 is trying to say July 2022 (July 1, 2022). It is not July 22, 2022. When there are only 2 numbers, it is the month and year.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby wizard348 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 am

Thank you very much. You are right, again. I put my cursor over the 7-22 and sure enough, it popped up 7-1-2022.
wizard348

Return to Graphs