Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

MADC Signal Lines

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager graphs.

Postby 4Profits » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:47 am

Mark,
Since I saw the discussion on the Technical Analysis Chart I have been doing some reading and monitoring of stocks using this chart. Now I would like to use it to make some investment decision. Many of the articles I have read say that the crossing of the MADC line and Signal Line lead to a change in the direction of the stock price. From what I have seen this does happen on the many stocks that have large movements in their stock price.
My question - Is it possible to get an alert for when these two lines cross. I have not found a way to do this.

If it is not possible could it be added to FM. This would be something that does not clear when it happens since it needs to alert on a crossing in decline or rising, and happens often at times, so it would be a pain to reset it all the time for a large number of stocks. Just a popup alert like other alerts or an E-Mail. This is not usually something that needs to be acted on quickly since many times it is a following occurrence to what has recently happened. It could even be a global setting for all stocks like options MADC Signal Alert and check it to generate the alert for all stocks if the window is open.

Jim
4Profits

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:31 pm

Hi Jim,

No, it isn't an alert option available today. Thanks for the feedback/ideas, I understand what you're suggesting.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Graphs