Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Client List , Deleting a Client

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager reports.

Postby ricbertsch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:22 am

2 Questions regarding the Client list for Batch Printing

- First I have a few clients on there that I do not want. How would I delete them off the list only? (Not the client itself as a Sub Portfolio)

- Second when creating the Client List and linking the Associate Sub Portfolio the Portfolio File being searched is an old file(the original). How do I get that to default to my current working file?

Thanks.
Richard G. Bertsch CFP(tm)
ricbertsch

Postby ricbertsch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 am

Mark,
I figured out the deleting of the clients. However, I still need the second questions answered
Richard G. Bertsch CFP(tm)
ricbertsch

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:16 am

Hi ricbertsch,

First, make sure you know where your *.mm4 file is located that you're currently using. You can do this in the Portfolio Editor, by right mouse clicking on any sub-portfolio and choosing "Properties...". Look at the value for "Filename". It will show the full path and filename of your *.mm4 file. Now, go to "Edit / Client List..." and add/edit a client. In the "Associated Sub-Portfolio" section click on "Browse..." and go pick that same *.mm4 file that you're currently using. Make sure you browse to the correct path and pick the same filename. You can then also select the option "Use Same Portfolio for All Clients" to update all your clients to be using this same portfolio file.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Reports