Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Why i can't update T3 - TLSCA share?

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager reports.

Postby aronh » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Why isn't the T3 share updating in reports fund manager. Also is there any way to find the share price for T3 at the australian stock exchange website - www.asx.com.au

how can i find it?

also what is the quickest way to open a master portfolio report? thnx
aronh

Postby Mark » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:47 am

Hello aronh,

The key is to record the symbol in Fund Manager the same as it is provided on the quote server you're using. So, visit the asx.com.au site, and try to find the symbol they use for whatever security you want to track. I don't have any tips on finding this, other than doing a search on their website.

You can create any report from the "Reports" menu. Set the sub-portfolio to whatever level you want to report on, including the master portfolio level. You can memorize reports using "Edit / Memorize..." from within that report. You can also save your portfolio while that report is open, and the next time you open Fund Manager it will automatically re-open your portfolio, and the included report.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby aronh » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering if you know what what happened to Telstra 3 shares in Australia. We can't even find it at ASX even the symbol used to be TLSCA.
aronh

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:16 am

Hi aronh,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this security. If a search on the ASX website doesn't produce any results, you might try a google search of the web to see if it had a name or symbol change.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Reports