Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

N/A in reports

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager reports.

Postby mli2001 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi Mark

I have a master portfolio, with several sub-portfolios. At the sub-portfolio level, the asset allocations reports, the monthly performance reports all work fine. However, at the master level:

1. the asset allocation report shows N/A in cash line, strangely, the total portfolio value, and other asset classes showed correct numbers. if i hit "Ctrl-X", everything goes to N/A.
2. the monthly performance report showed N.A. in everything. if i toggle between "Ctrl-X', it alternates between N/A and N.A.

Any idea what went wrong? I recently upgraded to 2016 from 2014. I have only two currencies, USD and CAD (home currency).

Thanks
mli2001

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi mli2001,

You might have an exchange rate investment not assigned to the default currency. All your exchange rate investments should be assigned to the default currency. For example, if you have an exchange rate investment to convert CAD to your default of $, make sure that exchange rate investment is assigned to $ under "Investment Properties...". For more on this, see:

https://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/faq ... encies.php

If the above doesn't solve it, look in the report under "Help / Report Calculation Log..." and it will explain any N/A values.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby mli2001 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:00 am

Worked great, thanks!
mli2001

Return to Reports