Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Thai fonts support

Questions on using, creating, or understanding data in Fund Manager reports.

Postby yuvakaew » Mon May 05, 2008 6:11 am

Hi,

I live in Thailand and successfully key-in using Thai fonts. However in the reports I can not read them. Do you plan to support international fonts in the next version.

Regards.

Yuvakaew
yuvakaew

Postby Mark » Mon May 05, 2008 8:11 am

Hi Yuvakaew,

Fund Manager 9 will not support unicode character sets. It still will only support ASCII character sets. This would be a nice feature to add, but it is a rather large change and isn't planned for 9.0.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby yuvakaew » Fri May 09, 2008 6:48 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I manage to print report in Thai by select Tahoma & script "Thai", however when I memorize to new report and then reselect it again, it does not display as what I have changed. I have to rechange the font in order to display in Thai. How can I memorize the report with the new font.

Regards.

Yuvakaew
yuvakaew

Postby Mark » Fri May 09, 2008 10:20 am

Hi Yuvakaew,

Unfortunately, the recalling of memorized reports only recalls the font name, style, and size. It does not currently recall the 'script'. This is something I'll see about improving. For now, a work-around is to use "Skins". Skins do store/recall all font information, including the script attribute. Set up your fonts the way you want, and then memorize a skin with "Options / Skins / Memorize Skin...". In the future, restore your font preferences by choosing this skin from the "Options / Skins" menu.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Reports