Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Scroll Button

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby 4Profits » Thu May 12, 2022 8:50 am

Mark,
When I have FM open I have it set to display two trends on half of my screen above each other and in the other half of my screen I have my portfolio editor for a total of 3 windows open. I always use my mouse scroll wheel to move up and down through my investments in the portfolio editor. Ever once in a while the scroll wheel changes and moves the investment in the portfolio left to right across the line ( I actually have more columns set to view than appear in my window - they go off the screen, which allows me to see some information quickly that I don't always need.)
My question is - Is there some hot key that causes the scroll button to scroll left to right instead of up and down.

Thanks
Jim
4Profits

Postby Mark » Thu May 12, 2022 9:41 am

Hi Jim,

If there are more items in the list than can be displayed vertically, the mouse scrolls up/down through the list. However, if all the items fit without scrolling, and there is a left/right scroll bar due to too many columns, then then mouse scrolls left/right.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby 4Profits » Fri May 13, 2022 5:01 am

Thanks I will see if that is what is happening.

Jim
4Profits

Return to General