Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

VOYA 401k (ECAP) ERROR

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby SeanD » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:50 pm

I think Voya may have changed something. I haven't been able to use FM to retrieve any transaction data from them this week. I can log on to the site manually, and I added the account info on my Vanguard page and it's updated. I have 2 computers with FM loaded one has quote module 551 and the other quote module 552. I'm getting the same error message on both. The raw retrieve transaction file shows a number of java errors but I couldn't upload it as an attachment.

Sean
SeanD

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:15 am

Hi Sean,

Exactly which Voya interface are you using?

Voya Financial Advisors
Voya Institutional Plan Services

I tested both of them, and they both seem okay from here.

Are you retrieving a Vanguard account through the Voya interface somehow? Can you just retrieve the Vanguard account directly from the Vanguard interface?

I will send you an email, so you can reply with any log files you have.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby SeanD » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:57 am

Mark,

It's Voya Institutional Plan Services. My 401K is held by them. I haven't changed any settings on the properties --> transaction retrieve settings but it stopped working this past week (the last day it was able to successfully connect was the 26th.

Sean
SeanD

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi Sean,

Thanks for sending the log file. The Voya server is having an internal error. This is something that Voya will need to address. You might call them and ask if they're aware of any issues retrieving from Quicken, as FM and Quicken both use the same OFX server interface.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General