Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Investment Properties

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby SharonC » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:58 am

I'm trying to make some changes under Investment Properties, but the Apply button is grayed out so I can't make any changes. How can I make the Apply button available? I have the Personal version 2018.15.5.100. Thank you.
SharonC

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:40 am

Hi SharonC,

The Apply button should automatically become enabled as soon as you make any change. If it isn't working this way, please tell me specifically what property you're changing, and I can test it here.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby SharonC » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:58 am

Thank you Mark. I'm trying to change the Asset Type. I have a couple of mutual funds that I left as uncategorized when I originally set them up and would now like to properly designate a category for them. Clicking on any of the Asset Types in the list doesn't enable the Apply button.
SharonC

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:01 am

Hi SharonC,

In the Investment Properties dialog, click on the "Asset Type" tab, and then select one of the asset types you want to change. Click the "Change %" button, and enter a new percentage for that asset type. Press OK. You should now see the Apply button enabled. You have to edit these, such that the total adds up to 100%. There are a few shortcuts for quicker editing. Press the "Help..." button for some tips.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby SharonC » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:37 am

That worked Mark. Thanks very much!
SharonC

Return to General