Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Downloading transactions from Chase

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby bvzastrow » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:07 am

Mark,

I did not receive any message to verify identity. But it sounds like that happens from within Quicken, which would mean that FM would have to have some verification steps added to its software?

First things first - what entity should I select in the FM transaction receive settings? Chase told me in Quicken it is called "Chase Investments-New" but in FM you only have "Chase Investments" without the "new". Do you think that could be the problem?
bvzastrow

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:34 am

Hi bvzastrow,

Yes, use "Chase Investments" in Fund Manager. It is using the same OFX server/settings as Quicken's "Chase Investments - New" option.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby bvzastrow » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm

OK, thanks for your input. This finally got resolved tonight, and it was not intuitive at all. There was a completely hidden section of the Chase website where I had to turn on 3rd party software access. I still have no idea how I got there, because it is not a link anywhere that I can find now again. I did help searches and clicked around until I got there. Once I clicked a confirmation that I wanted to activate 3rd party access, I had to go to my "secure message center" where there was a message asking me to confirm the selection. Once I did that, FM internet retrieve worked fine. Byzantine, to say the least. But at least it was nothing wrong with FM. Thanks.
bvzastrow

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi bvzastrow,

Great, thanks for sharing your learnings.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General