Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

A dividends question from a Newbie

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby Gillyches » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:38 am

Hello,
I'm still on a learning curve with the software but there are some things that I'm unsure about... whether I've done something properly or not.
When I right click on a share in the Portfolio View and use the tab 'Income' I do the following... I insert the date and amount per share that the dividend will be. I've done this for all the shares that I have a dividend date for.
A few weeks down the line I've discovered that I can click on 'Reports' and scroll down to 'Income Schedule', set the date paramaters and have a report of my dividends. Trouble is that only some of them have come up in the resulting table.
Does anyone have any advice for me to rectify this problem, please?
Gillyches

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:23 am

Hi Gillyches,

The "Income" tab is where you can enter expected income (dividends or bond interest). You can then use the "Income Schedule" graph or reports to see how much income you should expect in a given period. If you're not seeing all the expected income, check the date range of your report compared to the entered dates of expected income on the "Income" tab. Also, check any filters you may have on in the report. From within the Report Settings dialog, press the "Filter..." button.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General