Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Version 9.4 Problem

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby trader1 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am

I upgraded from 9.3 to 9.4. Prior to the upgrade I had no problems with any portfolios. I have a master portfolio with 5 sub portfolios (accounts) in it. When I click on 4 of the five accounts everything works normally. When I click (highlight) on the fifth, Fund Manager closes down immediately. If i try to download transactions or reconcile by right clicking the account and choosing from the drop box, things show they are downloaded and reconciled. I can highlight an unreconciled transaction and get into the investment. In the main portfolio the acccount (sub portfolio) shows quantities and dollar values which are correct. However, the properties of the account show an incorrect number of investments, but the correct path (filename). If I highlight "open investments" it asks me if I would llike to convert the data, but the program doesn't do it. Any suggestions? Thanks
trader1

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 am

Hi trader1,

Sounds like some bug... When FM shuts down, do you get any technical details shown, like an address for the crash? Are you in the US? If so, please give us a call at (480) 705-0129, and we'll connect to your computer to debug the problem.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General