Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Bulk Reconcile

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby paulk » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:25 am

When going through the bulk reconciliation and double clicking an item to bring me to the investment transaction register in question , FM will always bring me to the top of the register although inevitably the item i need to delete or correct is recent and therefore at the bottom of the register forcing me to scroll down each time. A minor quibble I know but when you are reconciling many accounts it does add up to wasted time. Any way I can have FM default to dropping to the bottom (recent) part of the register?
paulk

Postby Mark » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:02 am

Hi paulk,

When bringing up the Data Register from the Reconciliation dialog FM can only bring up that investment, it can't highlight any particular transaction. Therefore, it will just use your default settings. You can however, tell FM to sort by ascending date, so your oldest transactions will be at the top of the list by default. Just click on the "Date" column header to sort by date. Clicking a second time on a column will toggle between ascending/descending sorting. Your preferences are memorized, so the next time you bring up the Data Register those same sort settings will be used by default.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby paulk » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:39 am

Thanks! That will work.
paulk

Return to General