Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Lost Portfolio Manager

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby rshelden » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 am

Something weird is going on. I started FM but no Portfolio Manager as is normal and it is not available from ''View'. It does seem able to access data for data register and graphs but is awkward without the manager. Another glitch of long standing (since installed on laptop - desktop died) is that graphs require a separate action to create the graph window; it was automatic before.

Do I need to re-install?
rshelden

Postby Mark » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 am

Hi rshelden,

I wouldn't re-install yet. It is probably some setting that will not change with a reinstall.

If you don't have a "View / Portfolio Editor" menu command, then the active window is the Portfolio Editor. If you don't see it, it may be minimized or off the screen. If it is minimized, click the "restore" button in the upper/right of the minimized window. If you don't see it at all, try using "Window / Cascade" to see if it brings it back into view.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby rshelden » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Mark, the 'cascade' thingy did the trick; I had about four windows open, which seemed to block normal operation. Thanks, Rich
rshelden

Return to General