Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Web Portal Upload Issue

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby matteopeo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 am

Hi Mark,

I noticed that in the last few weeks I have been unable to upload my holdings to the web portal. I am not sure whether it is related to now working in cloud mode, or if anything else has happened (I have always been able to upload the data and see in the android app before).

Any help?

Thank you for your support,

Matteo
matteopeo

Postby Mark » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:49 am

Hi Matteo,

What happens when you choose "Options / Mobile/Web Access / Upload Holdings..."? Do you get any error message? What version of Fund Manager are you using?
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby matteopeo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi Mark,

The Upload Holdings is in light grey in the menu (all other items are in black and working)... So I cannot even select it..
I also have the "automatically upload on program exit" option ticked, but it does not upload anyway..

Fund Manager Version 2018.15.2.100

Thanks,

Matteo
matteopeo

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 am

Hi Matteo,

If you look under "Account Settings..." do you have a username/password entered, and a valid sub-portfolio selected for upload?
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby matteopeo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:34 am

Hi Mark,

I had it all set up with user name and password. However, when pressing ok to exit the sub-menu,I was asked if I wanted to update the account. After updating the account it asked if I wanted to upload my data.. And it all worked fine.. Now also the "Upload Holdings" function is back in black and working.

Problem solved, not sure what the "update the account" meant, but it worked.. :)

Thank you
matteopeo

Return to General