Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Download links in Revision History not working

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby Kelvin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

I just moved to a new computer, and came here to get the installation file for FM 2016. On the Revision History page, none of the links to download seem to work. I checked versions 2016, 2014, and 12 with multiple browsers on two different computers. In all cases, when I put my mouse over the last update of the version, the text turns to blue with underline, indicating a hyperlink, but no address appears at the bottom of the browser window, and clicking has no effect. I do see an address, and the hyperlink works, on the Jump To line at the top of the page.
Kelvin

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi Kelvin,

Short Answer:
Go here: https://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/download_old_fm.php

Long Answer:
Those are not "download" links on that page. You can't just download any prior version. You can download either the current version from the regular download page, or the version you are licensed for by going to the link at the very top of the Revision History page. See the first sentence that says:

Licensed users of older versions may download their version here.

From that link you can enter your license details, and download the associated version.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General