Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Number of legal copies

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby fundman247 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 am

Hello Mark.
Could you please indicate what the number of copies is that one could install on different PC's. I have tried to register FM 2014 on another PC and all the details are correct but it fails to register.

My latest laptop is stolen and I would like to install FM20414 on another PC on loan before getting a new one in 2018.
Don't stay in bed....unless you can make money in bed - George Burns
However beautiful the strategy, you should occcasionally look at the results - Winston Churchill

Remeber and practise it!!!!!!
fundman247

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 am

Hi fundman247,

You can re-use your same license on up to 3 PCs. If you're having trouble entering your license details, you can re-request your license from our website. If you still have troubles, make sure you are entering the license into the correct version, like FM 2014 Personal if that is what your license is for, and not a later version, or a different product, like the Professional version. If you still have difficulties, please email us the details, like maybe a screen shot.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby fundman247 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm

I have thus used up my 3 registrations as I did use 3 different PC's. The last PC I used to register is the one that is stolen. I do have the correct information and I did try to register on 2014 for which I have the information.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occcasionally look at the results - Winston Churchill

fundman247

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi fundman247,

If you're not using it anymore (because it was stolen), that wouldn't count towards your 3. This isn't the reason your license isn't being accepted. Please see my last post for some tips, including how you can have your license re-sent, and what to do if you still can't get it entered.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby fundman247 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Thanks for re-sending the registration details. I saved my details but missed 1 digit.

fundman247

Return to General