Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

TD Ameritrade Bulk Reconcile Closed Accounts

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby ricbertsch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:24 am

I have a few accounts that have been closed at TD Ameritrade Institutional. Each day when I do a Bulk Reconcile these accounts show up with a No Statement. I realize I could close the accounts and move them to another sub-portfolio called Closed and they will not show up however I need to keep these portfolios as sub portfolios of the clients as the history and performance are part of Clients total overall performance for all there accounts. Is there a way to have these closed sub portfolios defaulted so they will not be reconciled? This would be great as they only accounts then showing up with no statement on the Wizard would really be those that are out of balance.
Richard G. Bertsch CFP(tm)
ricbertsch

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:08 am

Hi ricbertsch,

In the Bulk Reconcile window, you can just un-check the "List No Statement Accounts". That option is in the lower/right of the list of accounts.

The other option you have is to remove the account number property. Only sub-portfolios with an assigned account number are reconciled when you do a bulk reconcile.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General