Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Executive Summary Report for Professional Version

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby andyashwood » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Dear FM
I am a fairly new user. Its a great piece of software to run the retirement accounts for my wife and I along tracking with our other investments.
I would really like it if the Executive Summary Report (without branding etc) was available for the Professional version of FM. A single report that gives you a snapshot of the fund like this is fairly crucial for anyone running a portfolio - even those of us who do it on a very small scale and for non-commercial purposes.
Thanks & regards - Andy
andyashwood

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi andyashwood,

Okay, thanks for the feedback. You can get all that same information in other reports, but not in a single/consolidated report like the Executive Summary. If you create a couple reports/graphs, you can memorize them as part of your portfolio file, so each time you open FM they will all be shown automatically.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby aviator » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Mark,

Have you considered space on this forum where we can share custom reports? Not sure how it would work, but ideally we download a file that can be imported? I, too, need what Andy seeks but don't have the time to figure it out. If he does, would be nice to share.
aviator

Postby Mark » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 am

Hi aviator,

Interesting idea, thanks... You're right we would need to add the ability to import/export custom reports as well.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General