Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Stopping the Software Update Message

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby karlmoll » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 am

I periodically get these messages telling me that a software update is available. How do i stop those messages? Thanks.
karlmoll

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 am

Hi karlmoll,

Are these messages from Fund Manager? What exactly does the message say? What version are you running? See "Help / About...".

Fund Manager does notify you about updated price/transaction modules, when they are available. These are always free updates, and if you accept the download, you should not be notified again. Fund Manager does not notify you about new program versions, only price/transaction modules for your specific program version.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby karlmoll » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 pm

O.K. I just got another one announcing that version 9.3 is available for download. It is titled "Fund Manager 9.3 release". I am a version 8 user and really don't need to know about version 9 updates. How do i stop them.
karlmoll

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Hi karlmoll,

I think you are talking about the email announcements we send when we release a new version. I've gone ahead and removed you from our mailing list, so you won't receive future email announcements. If you decide in the future you want to receive these announcements, you can re-subscribe to the mailing list on our website here:

http://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/maillist.html
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General