Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Unable to retrieve Merrill Lynch transactions

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby Tom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Getting "Signon Invalid" error when attempting to retrieve transactions. This has worked in the past (Oct 2015) and there have been no changes to login/passwords/account on the Merrill end. I've removed and re-added all account and login credentials on the FM side as well. Any thoughts?
Tom
Tom

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi Tom,

That message is coming from Merril's OFX server, so somehow they aren't liking your username/password. You might need to contact them, and ask them for instructions on retrieving with Quicken. Fund Manager uses the same OFX interface as Quicken does. Maybe they've disabled this interface on your account, or somehow it uses a different login than their web server.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:58 am

Thanks -
I spoke with Merrill Edge support and they said they would look into the issue. I just tried and it seems to be working fine now.

FYI - Merrill Edge does also allow one to download Quicken format files (QFX), so as a temp work around, I was able to manually import these files into FM.
Tom

Return to General