Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Sign on invalid error

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby kkn » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:55 am

Hi, I also get a Signon invalid error. I tried changing the password to "helloworld". That did not work. Mobile access worked last week, I think.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Knud

By the way: did you make a decision about adding the Nasdaq Nordic server? (has the historical quotes I need).
kkn

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am

Hi Knud,

What part exactly is not working? Are you able to adjust your settings under "Options / Mobile/Web Access / Account Settings..."? If you press OK in that dialog after making changes do you get some error? Are you getting the signon invalid from trying to log into the client portal with a web browser, or is it from the Android app, or both? We're currently looking into this to see if we can find any problems.

We haven't made any decisions on the Nasdaq Nordic server...
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi Knud,

Are you getting this error when uploading data using "Options / Mobile/Web Access / Upload Data"? If so, can you try it again now? The error message of Signon Invalid is not very accurate. It really means the upload failed, but it may have failed for a variety of reasons. We've enabled some logging on the server to help us figure out why it is failing. It seems to be data specific, and we have not yet been able to reproduce the problem here.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby kkn » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:59 am

Yes, I am getting the message, when I try to upload data from within Fund Manager. I tried again without any luck.
Knud
kkn

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi Knud,

Can you try again now? I believe it should be fixed now. It was a problem with using non-ASCII characters in any investment or sub-portfolio name.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby kkn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:11 am

Yes! Now it works! Thank you!
Knud
kkn

Return to General