Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

need to revert to 2014

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby chancee » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 pm

I use Fund Manager 2014 and when I started it tonight I got some kind of error message about digital signing not working right and I had to update the software. I followed a link in one of my emails from when I first got Fund Manager to download the software. I did that, and went on working in Fund Manager for the night. Now that I'm about to close everything down I see that I have a 2016 evaluation version. I'm not looking to upgrade to the 2016 version, but I also don't want to lose my work I've just done for the past several hours. How do I revert back to my normal 2014 version... with the updates that I need? Thanks
chancee

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi chancee,

It sounds like you went to the regular download page, and got version FM 2016. If you're licensed for the older FM 2014 you can still download that here:

https://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/download_old_fm.php

FM 2016 uses a new file format compared to FM 2014, so unfortunately you will need to restore from a backup created with FM 2014, before you installed FM 2016. Your other option is to upgrade to FM 2016.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General