Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Two Computers

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby johnreid » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:03 pm

I downloaded the latest version onto my laptop which I use when am in FL for the winter. When home, I have my desktop which I use. I have had the evaluation version on it and was able to access my data from my dropbox cloud. However, my evaluation time is up. I tried to use my laptop computer license data to set FM up on my desktop but that did not work. I don't use the laptop at home although my wife does.

Am I able to run the same programme on both computers or do I buy a separate version for each computer - not a good solution! Or is there another way to proceed?

Johnreid
johnreid

Postby Mark » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 am

Hi Johnreid,

You can use your same license on up to 3 computers for your own use. I've just now re-sent your license by email. Please make sure you are using the version that you're licensed for, which is shown in the license key email. For example, make sure you have Fund Manager 2016 Personal installed for that license. You can find the version of your installed version either in the license dialog or under "Help / About...".
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby johnreid » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Thanks for the info. I'll report my success!
johnreid
johnreid

Postby Charze » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 am

Margk wrote:Hi Johnreid,

You can use your same license on up to 3 computers for your own use. I've just now re-sent your license by email. Please make sure you are using the version that you're licensed for, which is shown in the license key email. For example, make sure you have Fund Manager 2016 Personal installed for that license. You can find the version of your installed version either in the license dialog or under "Help / About...".

Do the 3 computers need to be on the same ip?
Last edited by Charze on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Charze

Postby Mark » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:26 am

Hi Charze,

No, they do not.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General