Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Missing digits in totals

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby heartky » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 am

No matter where I locate the column the (change in value between dates) totals in dollars shows up as 198,0..

I have tried widening or placing columns closer to accommodate. I have tried different fonts but still the last few digits are missing in the report totals.
heartky

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 am

Hi heartky,

Does it look like there is enough room in the column to display the full number? When there is not enough room, that is when the number will be truncated, and have "..." put at the end of it. To fix this, resize the column width to be larger. You do this by clicking/dragging the divider in the report header, between each of the column labels.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby heartky » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks.

I first had to move the column from being the last column to a more central column then changing the column width.
heartky

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi heartky,

Glad you got it fixed. BTW, you can also re-size the right-most column. This divider is hidden though. If you put your mouse to the right of the last column, you will see it change to the divider shape. Then you can click/drag it to re-size this column.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General