Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Unable to see investment details from reports

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby kamlesh » Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm using FM 11.9. When i move mouse over the investments listed in a report, i used to see a lens icon to show the details of the investment.I no longer see that icon. I'm unable to go to the details of the investment from the report.

Is there any setting that enables it?
kamlesh

Postby Mark » Wed May 16, 2012 9:27 am

Hi kamlesh,

Does the report window have the keyboard focus? Make sure that report window is the foreground window by clicking on the title bar if the window is not in the maximized state. There is no option to turn this feature on/off, it should always be on, but the window does have to have the input focus.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby kamlesh » Sat May 19, 2012 8:11 am

The repoer window has focus. I'm able to right click and see the menu "Edi all Data " and other option. the only change remeber in recent times is that I upgraded to FM 11.9. Please check
kamlesh

Postby Mark » Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 am

Hi kamlesh,

I've tested it here on several reports using 11.9 and this feature is working okay here. Can you tell me the specific report type and report settings you're using? See "Edit / Report Settings...". Does the same problem happen on all reports, or is it specific to a single report type?
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General