Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

gif images of help file not displaying

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby drwehby » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 am

Hello, I'm running FM Pro 11.5, QM 425, TM 153 on Windows 7. While using the "help" today I could not see the gif images with the formulas (eg, ROI yields) --- all I see is a red X inside a small square in the upper left-hand corner of the field where the gif image should be displayed. I used to be able to see the images, but I can't recall the last time I did see them. Do I have a corrupted help file? Are the images stored in a different location from the help file? Thanks for your help.
drwehby

Postby Mark » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 am

Hi drwehby,

Thanks for pointing this out, I see the same problem here too. It is a bug in the version of the help file shipped with 11.5. This is a fairly significant bug, so I expect we'll release 11.6 soon to fix this. Until then, you can view the online help via our website:

http://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/help ... ation.html
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi drwehby,

We have released version 11.6 that fixes this problem. You can get 11.6 now from the download page.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby drwehby » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Mark,
Downloaded and ran FM 11.6 and appears to be working correctly: I can see gif images in the help file. Many thanks for your rapid work!
drwehby

Return to General