Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Can I graph investment goals?

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby chancee » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 am

Is there a way to use the portfolio gain graph to display something besides portfolios and sub-portfolios. I would like to graph my asset classes and investment goals. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

Also... thanks for responding about the scatter graph. I still couldn't get it to work. I guess I just don't have enough data. Also, I have a lot of option trades that I have categorized under the asset class 'equities' in the accounts that aren't showing up, so I think that may be causing the problem. Thanks.
chancee

Postby Mark » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 am

Hi chancee,

Sorry, the Portfolio Gain graph can only plot gain for the selected sub-portfolio, not for asset type or investment goal categories. The closest graph to this would be the "Stacked Value / Asset Allocation or Investment Goal" graphs. It is value though, not gain...

On the scatter plot problem, another possibility is if your category has a negative value at any point in the comparison period, a TWR cannot be calculated, which would also cause the data point to not plot.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General