Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

More Wells Fargo questions

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby Gary » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm a very new and inexperienced user just trialing Fund Manager to see if I can understand it. I have two questions.
1. I seem to have the same issue with downloading data from the Wells Fargo Advisor site, same as sgosin had on his post Feb 7. I think I'm doing it correctly but I get "signon invalid" I have another brokage account that downloads ok just not the Wells Fargo Advisor account.
2. I am currently using the free evaluation version of Fund Manager. Security wise for downloads etc. does it have the same functions as the purchased version?
Thanks,
Gary.
Gary

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Gary,

Thanks for trying Fund Manager.

1) We recently updated that broker interface. Please go into Fund Manager and select "Help / Fund Manager on the Web / Check for Updates...". Allow it to download the updates. Afterwards, you should have transaction module number 141. You can verify this under "Help / About..." afterwards.

2) Yes, the evaluation version is fully functional, it is just limited in how many times you can start the program (60) before you need a license to continue.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Gary » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 am

Mark,

It shows version 10.9, quote module 421, transaction module 141.

Since this all appears to be correct I will try calling Wells Fargo to see if it's somehting on thier end.

Thanks,
Gary.
Gary

Postby Mark » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 am

Hi Gary,

That sounds like a good idea. You may need to have them "enable" your account for online access. They may say they don't support Fund Manager, but just ask them for instructions on retrieving into Quicken, and use the same information to retrieve with Fund Manager.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General