Client Statement Service Instructions
The Client Statement Service is a subscription based service that enables easy and secure sharing of statements with your clients.
To Get Started:
- From within Fund Manager Advisor on your PC, select "Edit / Client List...". Add or edit each client and under the "Mobile/Web Access" section choose "Account Settings..." to create an account for each client.
- Upload statements for your clients using either Fund Manager or the Advisor Portal:
- From within Fund Manager Advisor use "File / Batch Print/Email..." to create and upload statements (See tutorial)
- Log into the Advisor Portal and click "Upload Statements" to manually upload any additional documents created outside of Fund Manager
- Direct your clients to the Client Portal to view their statements
Statements can be uploaded into "Groups", which are typically used to organize statements into quarterly report groups.
You can use groups for any purpose and upload as many statements as you want into each group.
Statement files can be in a wide variety of formats, including PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, XLS, XLSX, TXT, or CSV.
In addition to sharing statements, you can also use the Client Portal to share current holdings with your clients. From within Fund Manager Advisor on your PC, select "Options / Mobile/Web Access / Upload Holdings..." to make current holdings available for each of your clients. See the Mobile/Web Access Tutorial for a demonstration of sharing current holdings.