Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Tradepmr custodian

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby reddragon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:30 am

Are you familiar with Tradepmr? Tradepmr is a RIA custodian. I do not see them in the drop down menu for retrieving transactions with Fund Manager. You go to ecustodian to sign into your account. My question is will I be able to retrieve transactions if I use TradePMR as a custodian? They use first clearing which I see is in the dropdown box.
reddragon

Postby Mark » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 am

Hi reddragon,

They aren't on our list of supported brokers for directly retrieving transactions. That list is here:

http://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/tintrtv.html

We support every broker that offers the required OFX server for retrieving transactions. We're not aware that Tradepmr has such an OFX server. You might contact them, and ask them for instructions on getting data into Quicken, as Quicken uses the same OFX servers for retrieving transactions. I'm guessing they will direct you to a download via their web server, which you can then import.

Tradepmr is also not on our list of supported institutional interfaces. If you find out what sort of download options they have available, I can better direct you on how you can import from them.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby reddragon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Trade PMR said assets custodian is First Clearing division Wells Fargo Advisors. They have an online site for customers called ecustody where the client can download Data into Quicken or Microsoft Money. For the advisor they use a platform called fusion which has it's own performance software. To download from fusion to quicken or Microsoft money is not possible. Is there another question I can ask them? Not sure what to ask them next.
reddragon

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi reddragon,

You could use the Quicken/Money interface they described. Whatever instructions they give for Quicken/Money, do the same in Fund Manager. Maybe you don't have access to that interface, since you're the advisor, and not the client? If that is the case, you might ask them if there is a file the advisor downloads and imports into fusion. If so, ask them to send you a sample. You can either try importing it with the various import options in FM, or email it to us, and we can take a look, and let you know if it will work with any of our existing imports. Basically, you need to find out what file formats are available to you.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions