Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Multi user FM 2014 + evaluation period

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby nebfinfm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello Mark, we are 3 friends (sort-of-investors-mini-club). Only myself is using for many years Fund Manager ver. 14.9 and I'm happy. Others are using own Excel tables on Windows7 machines. We would like to switch to FM2014 at the cheapest way for us. What will you suggest? I read somewhere that FM SW can be used on 3 machines?

Other question is if I can use the new ver.2014 for 3-4 months evaluation period?

Thanks and regards

nebfinfm
nebfinfm

Postby Mark » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 am

Hi nebfinfm,

Each user would need their own license. If you purchase them together, you get a discount. See the online order form, and enter the quantity you want next to the version you're interested in to see the discounted pricing for multiple licenses.

A given user can install and use their license on up to 3 computers for their own use. This license cannot be shared with others or used at the same time on more than 1 computer.

Yes, you can download Fund Manager 2014 and try it out. The trial is 60 starts of the program. If you're not sure you want to upgrade, you should make a backup of your data before installing FM 2014, as the data file has changed.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General