Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Adding commission after I have added fund

General questions about using Fund Manager that do not fit into any other forum.

Postby wizard348 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:01 pm

During installing of a new investment, I forgot to added the 7.95 commission for buy and 7.95 to sell. Is there a place that I can go back into my investment, like maybe EDIT.. Investment Properties or some where like that, and add the commission in. It makes a difference as to how where my break even point is which makes a difference as to what I sell the investment for.

I LOVE this software. Thank you very much.

wizard348
wizard348

Postby Mark » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi wizard348,

Yes, use the Data Register for this. There are a variety of ways to open the Data Register, but from within any window you can always use "Edit / All Data..." to open it. Select the investment you wish to modify from the "Investment" drop-down. You may need to adjust the sub-portfolio first if the investment isn't being listed. If it isn't already, set the "Data Type" to "Investments (all)" and then you will see all the transactions for your investment. Select the the transaction you wish to modify, and press the "Edit..." button. The Data Register is an important part of Fund Manager, and you can view a tutorial on it here:

http://www.fundmanagersoftware.com/tuto ... video.html
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General